Support the Foundation!
Come pick up a guidebook of the first International Biennial of Contemporary Art of Cartagena de Indias at any one of the spaces in the list below to learn more about each of the participating artists and their projects. The official Biennial tote bags are also available to take home. KALAS, perhaps the only artwork you can walk out with under your arm, is a reimagined inversion of the publication CARAS, the Colombian lifestyle magazine which is known for its focus on luxury, elegance and high society. The Spanish artist, Nuria Carrasco, created the project KALAS by substituting the version of reality that is exhibited in CARAS with images and articles that engage with the lives of African descendants from Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. With your contribution you help us continue the work that we do, and you get to take home a great souvenir!
Pick up your guide, tote, or KALAS at:
- BIACI Information Desk, Edificio Plaza de Bolívar, Calle 33 No 3 98 local 1
- Museo Naval del Caribe, Calle San Juan de Dios No. 3-62 Plaza Santa Teresa.
- Edificio Plazoleta Joe Arroyo, La Matuna
- Casa Museo Arte y Cultura la Presentación, Calle Estanco del Aguardiente No. 5-55
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena – MAMC, Plaza de San Pedro Claver – Calle 30 No. 4-08
- Librería Ábaco (only guidebooks available), Calle de La Iglesia con Calle de La Mantilla esquina, No. 3-86
- NH Galería (guidebooks and totes available), Callejón de los Estribos, Esquina Playa de la Artillería, Carrera 2 No. 33-36
To further support the Biennial and the Foundation BIACI, you can become a Friend of the Biennial.
For more information: